The following full closures have been advised for this weekend and week commencing 3rd December 2018 as follows:
Monday 3rd to Friday 7th (5 nights)
- A1 southbound between Alconbury and Buckden
Vehicles will be diverted south on the A14 link road, then east on the A14, south on the A1198 and west on the A428 to re-join the A1
- A428 eastbound Madingley to A14 eastbound Fen Ditton junction 34
Motorway traffic will travel south on the M11, east on A505 and north on A11 to re-join the A14. Non motorway traffic will be diverted on local roads through Cambridge
- M11 J14 exit slip
- A14 westbound between Six Mile Bottom J36 and Girton J31
Motorway traffic will travel south on the A11, west on the A505 and then north on the M11.
Non motorway traffic will diverted on local roads through Cambridge.
Monday 3rd to Thursday 6th (4 nights)
- A1 northbound between Buckden and Alconbury
Vehicles will travel east on the A428, north on the A1198, west on the A14 and then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
Friday 7th 9pm to Monday 10th 5am
- A1 northbound between Brampton Hut and Alconbury
Vehicles will be diverted east on the A14, then north on the A14 link road to re-join the A1
Saturday 8th 7am to Sunday 9th 6pm
- Offord Road
Saturday 8th and Sunday 9th (2 nights)
- M11 northbound junction 14 to A14 westbound Lolworth junction 28a
Vehicles will be diverted west on the A428 then north on the A1198 to re-join the A14 at Godmanchester.